This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ten things about me...

1. I am a Christian.
2. I am a political independent.
3. I am totally addicted to Diet Coke.
4. I love Dancing with the Stars, NCIS, and TLC's What Not to Wear.
5. Fall is my favorite season, follwed by Spring.
6. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be bruschetta made with fresh tomatos.
7. I need reading glasses, but often forget to wear them, necessitating those around me to fuss, "Quit squinting and put on your glasses!"
8. I am a published writer...two magazine articles.
9. I am still trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up.
10. I love talk radio.

2 comments:

MamaOfTwo said...

Bruschetta. Oh, Yum!!! I'll join you for that with the Diet Coke, while reading your published articles!!! :) Where were you published?

Fun to learn more about you, dear friend.

M.

Proudmama said...

Believe it or not, Horse Illustrated...both times.