This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Wanting a cat...

I want a cat. No, I take that back. I NEED a cat. Nothing else will do but to have a small, warm, furry, purry cat curling up beside me. I know, I know. I have hubby...he's warm and kinda furry, but not so small and not so purry. I need a CAT.

So get a cat, you might say. I'd love to, but my spouse says, "Absolutely not!" Even Miss Scarlett says she would like a kitten...as long as it is small and doesn't scratch too much. I hate to tell her that kittens grow up to be cats.

A week or so ago, hubby and I were talking about what God planned for us. We had been discussing different things, and I had asked hubby, "Have you ever felt like God was telling you something so strongly that there was no doubt?" He said, yeah, he had times like that, and proceeded to relate a time recently where that had happened to him.

(This relates to the story...really!)So, I tell him about a time where the same thing had happened to me. We were finishing up that conversation when I just threw in the following: "By the way, God said we need a cat."

I thought hubby would fall out of his seat. He never saw it coming. (I mean, come on! We've been married almost 15 years...he should know how I work by now, right?) However, he did manage to choke out, "I think you intercepted someone else's message."

So here I am...wanting, needing, about to DIE for a cat. (sigh...)

No comments: