This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another garden catalog is in!

I received my Burpee Gardening catalog in the mail today. Man, oh, man, am I loving paging through this little treasure trove of gardening goodness! There are certainly some interesting varieties of vegetables out there. How about:

All Blue potatos...these are blue through and through. Yuck! I can't imagine these as french fries!
Moon and Stars watermelon...these are dark green with yellow stars and sometimes a big yellow moon...neat!
EZ Serve lettuce...practically falls in place on the plate!
Fresh Salsa tomato...bruschetta...need I say more?

I can't wait to show the catalog to Miss Scarlett and let her pick out some things to grow. I wonder what she'll pick out?

No comments: