This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! My day started with a giggling, squirmy, five-year old snuggling up beside me and shoving a plastic bag at me. She and her daddy had gone shopping yesterday, and she had picked out my gift. I have to say, the girl has good taste. I received a sweet little bear with heart shaped candies.

I bought hubby the movie Fireproof; we hope to watch tonight after someone goes to bed. If you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend it!

Miss Scarlett received bath goodies from her daddy and me. She adores bath beads, bubble bath, and fizzies. She is such a girlie girl at times.

From our house to yours, may your Valentines Day be spent with those you love most!

No comments: