This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Junk room update...

You remember that resolve I had earlier last month to tackle the junk room? Well, I broke down and bought some really cool shelving to help control the clutter. The shelves are Closetmaid's "nine-cube" units in cherry finish that I can also put collapsible bins into. I have one set of the shelves together already. I can see a definite improvement by placing some of the smaller items (toys, craft supplies, etc.) placed in the bins


I also had to get a handle on what to do with all the various sized kids' clothes that have been handed down. There is not much room in Miss Scarlett's closet, but I did manage to add the larger sizes to those already in the closet. I plan to save some of my favorites of the items she's outgrown and sell the rest at consignment.

As you can tell, I have not made my self-imposed deadline to a clean room, but I am getting closer. Little by little, I will get it done!

No comments: