This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Blue Jeans

What is comfortable to you? Is it a pair of sweat pants and a over sized hoodie? Maybe it is a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Some (women) might even prefer a loose skirt that doesn't bind. Me? Give me a pair of faded blue jeans and a soft cotton jersey shirt.

To me, there is nothing more comfortable than a loved, well-worn pair of blue jeans. The older and softer the better. I don't want holes in them...I just want them to be broken in...like a pair of shoes that you go to all the time because they are so comfy.

I am so thankful Fall is here so I can go back to wearing my blue jeans all the time. Thank goodness for blue jeans!

No comments: