This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Monday - And I wish it was Friday

Today has been a really long day.  Not a BAD day, per say, but a LONG day.  Here is how today went:

  • Actually made it out the door on time this morning and was able to walk Miss Scarlett into school.  She and I love it when we can do that together.
  • Hurried to the office for an early morning meeting.  Found out that this will be a regular Monday event.  I really don't mind the meetings so much, but just not on Monday mornings.
  • I hit the ground at a dead run this morning - one of my coworkers had to leave early for a family emergency (still not sure how the family member is doing - praying she's better soon).  The morning flew by.
  • Ran errands at lunchtime.  Went by the safe deposit box to drop off some items and pick up others, and by the accountant's office to drop off taxes.  Praying that we get a refund.  ANY refund.
  • Came home to family - WHEW!  So happy when I get home.  Hubby had made lasagna, salad and grecian bread.  My brother-in-law had installed a Closet Made closet in Jackson's bedroom.  Cool.
  • Spent part of the evening putting stuff in said closet.
  • Spent another part of the evening helping Miss Scarlett with her Valentines Day cards.  That and getting a makeover. Fun times!
It is only 8:15 p.m. and I am pooped.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day.  I wish it was Friday!

No comments: