This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Care Package for Jackson

Our family is obviously quite excited about adding Jackson to the clan, but we are a little sad that we will not be able to be there for his 2nd birthday.  So, we decided to send him a little care package through Ann at Red Threads.  She picked out some wonderful items.  Here is a photo of what we sent:



The sleeper has a teddy bear and says "My Little Bear".  The candies are for Jackson to share with the nannies and kids in the orphanage.  The blanket looks so soft and cuddly.  We are hoping that the staff is able to take lots of photos of Jackson in the orphanage.

We can't wait to see what tomorrow brings - Ann has promised to send us some updated photos of Jackson.  And it just happens to be his 2nd birthday.

No comments: