This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Day Off

Tomorrow Hubby and I are taking a coveted "day off" together.  No, it is not what I had envisioned, but it is going to chock full of things "to-do".

To start:

  • Get our fingerprints renewed for adoption - this will take a huge chunk of our day.
  • Pick up mother-in-law's birthday gift - we are thinking charms for her Pandora bracelet.
  • Keep our eye out for the Wheel of Fortune electronic game for Miss Scarlett's "Family Day" gift.
  • Get the remaining tax documents together for accountant.
  • Pick up a couple of birthday cards and wrap some presents.
  • Prepare for the onslaught of my great niece and daughter's sleepover.  They are good girls, but man, they can destroy a house!

Oh yeah, I forgot that I am supposed to somehow prepare for Chinese New Year AND Valentines Day. So really, not all that much going on for a day off.  I don't know WHY I am fussing.  It'll get done when it gets done.

1 comment:

MamaOfTwo said...

Enjoy your day together! You know, those tend to be some of my favorite times - getting things done, but doing it together. Sometimes, it doesn't really matter what you're doing as long as you are doing it with one another. :)

Have a happy and productive day.

M.