This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Random thoughts for the day...

  • I am glad today is over!
  • Decided we needed more family devotion time, so I bought the Family Devotions book by Josh McDowell. It's excellent.
  • Wondering why all the sudden that Miss Scarlett is afraid to be out of our sight.
  • Learned that her daycare teacher told her about vampires! Vampires! We will have to have a little talk with said teacher.
  • Floor tile is not as easy to pick out as you would think.
  • Neither are tennis shoes for five year old girls who think they are Stacy London.
  • I am hoping that I can figure out how to keep the left justification with bullets on the blog. May have to get with my friend M. on this.
  • Made copies of photos from a recent trip to Georgia and sent to our friends. Gosh, how we miss them!
  • Wishing that we were able to get together with some folks from our China group more often. Some we have not seen since China.
  • Thankful for the internet so that I can stay in touch with friends and family that are far away.
  • Ordered a chocolate malt from Sonic and it was not chocolate or malty. Went home and added Ovaltine Chocolate Malt powder and was happier.
  • Thankful for family that gives us hand-me-down clothes for our girl. Older cousins ROCK!

No comments: