This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

Monday was Miss Scarlett's first day of kindergarten. It was a bitter-sweet day for me. I was a little sad to see my girl pass yet another milestone in growing up, but at the same time excited for her.

She was absolutely a clinging vine when we first entered the school. There were loads of kids milling around. Her Daddy and I walked her into the cafeteria, where she immediately spied some friends of hers. Then it was all downhill from there.

So to the left here is her before friends are spotted.



Fast forward to getting ready to go into class. She is super excited to have an awesome young teacher, Ms. Blanton. Can life get any better for a five year old?

Maybe having a school aged child won't be so bad after all. May all your school days be good one, my dear child!

Love, Mommy

No comments: