This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Playing Office

I was sitting at my desk working this evening. Here is a sampling of what I overheard from the small business woman sitting next to me in her Princess pajamas...

"I need to write a letter to tell Romy to bring the thing tomorrow with her to court. No, wait. I'll just call her. Or maybe not." (I am still wondering what the "thing" Romy had to bring is..)

"These calculators are tricky things. Did you know that I can punch in our phone number on it?" (Really?)

"I made you a handprint of my hand so that you won't forget me (like I ever could!). I'll just tape it to your desk so you'll remember."

"I made you a list of notes so you will remember what to do next." (Using about 15 of my Post-It Notes)

"No, I can't talk right now, lady. I have to get the thing over to the Courthouse." (There's that "thing" again)

Kids are so funny. As Art Linkletter used to say, "Kids say the darndest things!"

1 comment:

MamaOfTwo said...

Isn't it too fun to listen to them play? Their storylines and comments are often priceless. Love the way you are recording these sweet memories.

M.