This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dancing with the Stars

I can't wait until Monday and Tuesday nights. Why? Because my favorite reality show, "Dancing with the Stars" comes on. I have not missed a season since its inception. My favorite season? It was last season with Kristi Yamaguchi. Her innate grace and ability to handle anything that her dance partner threw at her simple amazed me. And the fact the Miss Scarlett loved her didn't hurt.

This season is rather a stunner. I mean, who would have thought that Belinda Carlisle and Denise Richards would be voted off before such doofus as Steve-O or worse, a totally inept dancer like Steve Wozniak. At least Wozniak has a bit of geeky charm, which is more than I can say for Steve-O.

My favorite is Gilles Marini...he is such a cutie! And the young lady who was so unceremoniously dumped by the Bachelor...Melissa Rycroft...is a natural dancer. She would be a sentimental favorite of mine. And I can't but help love Shawn Johnson. She is such a little tornado on the floor. I can't believe that she is only 17 years old.

So here it is, only Thursday evening. It is a long time before DWTS comes on next. But I can take it. There are re-runs on the web of the older seasons!

No comments: