This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Monday, March 16, 2009

I Love It!

I started my new job today...no more law...no more late nights working...more time with my family!

I have to say that I simply love my new job. My boss is a fine, upstanding human being. My co-workers are all hilarious. The work itself is rewarding, challenging, and fun. Why did I not make the move YEARS ago into insurance? I dunno. All I can say is that I am glad I made the change.

It is never too late to change your career. I did it at 44 years old. I knew a woman in law school who was in her 60s! If she can do it, so can others.

Thank you, Lord, for providing me such a wonderful job!

1 comment:

MamaOfTwo said...

Congratulations! I am so happy you're loving the change you made. Nothing like enjoying what you're doing. And enjoying the benefits of less hours - and more time with your loved ones!! Yay for you!

M.