This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good Bye, Mammaw. Until We Meet Again...

Where do I even begin? My grandmother passing away last week. Bless her heart, she was 93 years old and ready to go home to be with Jesus. She was a wonderful Mammaw. Her favorite thing was to talk on the phone with her friends, of whom there were many. She loved her family, and we loved her. She will be sorely missed.

Mammaw was very active in her church. She was part of the Women's Circle, a greeter on Sunday morning, and worked on the prayer chain at church. Mammaw loved to sing old hymns. I can distinctly remember her singing as she cleaned house or cooked dinner.

Now Mammaw is in Heaven with Jesus. She feels no more pain and is in a perfect body. I miss her more than words can say, but I look forward to the day when we shall meet again.

1 comment:

MamaOfTwo said...

I'm sorry very for your loss. No matter how long our loved ones are with us, it's never long enough, isn't it?

Peace and comfort to you during this time of immense sadness.

Hugs and love,
M.