This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Bounce House Party!

Miss Scarlett will soon be 5 years old. For the past year, she has been invited to innumerable "bounce house" parties of other little friends from school or church. This year, we finally relented and said she could have her own bounce house party.

The bounce house parties are quite the thing around here. Bounce houses do a killer business on the weekends. They give you 1 1/2 hours in the bouncy room, and 1/2 hour in the party room. They provide everything but the cake. They even clean up at the end! SWEET!

I can't wait to finally enjoy our sweet girl's party as a guest instead of making myself nuts getting everything done! Thank goodness for Bounce Houses!

No comments: