This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dr. Coke?

I have the most adorable nephew in the world. Really. It's true. He is 100% adorable. Joshua loves to take care of others. One of his favorite games right now is to play restaurant. He is an excellent waiter.

"What would you like?" he asks. "Chicken nuggets, french fries and ice water?" (This is his favorite meal). "No, thank you," I always reply. "I'd like a Diet Coke, please."

He runs off an comes back with my Diet Coke. "Here's your Dr. Coke! Is it good?" He is mixing the name of Dr. Pepper up with Diet Coke. Too cute! So from now on as far as I am concerned, all Diet Cokes are now Dr. Cokes. Now if we can just get the rest of the world on board!

Dr. Coke, anyone?

No comments: