This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring has sprung...

the grass has riz.  I wonder where the flowers is? (Actually, the flowers are starting to poke their little heads out!)

I don't know why I like that little saying.  I think it is cute.  Anyway, we got our first real precursor of Spring this week, with temperatures of 60 degrees, sunny skies, warm winds.  It was simply lovely.  Monday I spent most of my lunch break sitting outside soaking up as much Vitamin D from sunshine as I could.  It helped,  because when I got home, all I wanted to do was be outside again!  Miss Scarlett and I went around the block - she on her bike and me walking.

Yesterday, I basked in the sunshine again.  Oh, I love this time of year!

No comments: