This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Don't Talk to Strangers" & other fine tunes

So back in the summer, Miss Scarlett and I went with one of my good friends to see Rick Springfield in concert.  It was her first "adult" concert (Wiggles do not count, evidently), and Miss Scarlett was almost excited as my friend Sue.  

We downloaded "Don't Talk to Strangers" on Miss Scarlett's ipod.  Tonight has been all about singing along on the ipod.  We share the earphones and sing along.  "Rick Springfield, Taylor Swift, Queen, Third Day, John Meyer are some of her favorites.  We sing together, acting out the songs and generally causing hubby to laugh so hard his side hurts.  

I love sharing these little moments with my girl.  They are so precious.  

As I type this, she and her Daddy are doing the same, listening to Hi Hi Puffy-Ami Yumi sing the "Teen Titans" theme song.  Good times, good times.


No comments: