This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fingerprinting

Today, Hubby and I drove to the Application Support Center (ASC) about 2 2/1 hours away to be fingerprinted (again) for our adoption. It was foggy and rainy. As we had to be there at 8 a.m., we left home at the crack of dawn. Our fingerprints expire on Saturday, so we were grateful that USCIS was able to get us an appointment so quickly. Even though James is still uncomfortable wearing his brace, he was a trooper on the trip. Fifteen minutes after arriving at the ASC, we were done and on our way back home.

I hope and pray that this will be the last time we will need to update our fingerprints for the second adoption. However, as referrals from China seem to be getting slower and slower, I do not hold out much hope for that!

We keep plodding along, waiting like so many others. I just want my family complete.

No comments: