This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

Most everyone remembers the song from "The Sound of Music" that listed some of Maria's favorite things. In the spirit of that song, here are a few of my favorite things:

Bear hugs from husband and child
Smell of freshly popped popcorn
Cuddling with my daughter
Going for rides in the car (sadly, not as often anymore)
Letters or cards from distant friends and family
Finding a new author and reading his/her books
COLD Diet Coke first thing in the morning
Bed sheets still warm from the drier as I crawl into bed
Snowfall at night
Sound of crickets in summer
Thunderstorms (with no damage)

I am sure that I can come up with a huge list. I may add more if I am inspired.

No comments: