This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Welcome!

Well, here it is...my first post to my first blog. I hope everyone will bear with me as I learn the ropes of blogging. I chose to blog for several reasons. First, I wanted a place to journal my thoughts and ramblings. I seem to be on the computer more and more, and it just seems natural to place my thoughts here. Second, I wanted a place to journal some of my family's journey to adopt our second child from China. Family and friends are very important to me, and I want them to be able to connect with us when we do get to travel to China! And last, I wanted to blog because, hey, that's what everyone is doing these days!

I welcome and want your comments! My hope is that I can be bold in my writings and learn something about myself (and maybe you) in the process.

Please join me!

Proudmama

No comments: