This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Monday, September 26, 2011















This past weekend, my mom treated our family to a weekend at the Fryemont Inn in Bryson City, NC.  We thoroughly enjoyed our visit with Mom and Pat in NC.

Saturday, we took a train ride on the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad.  Our tour was four hours long, and wound through the Eastern Carolina mountains up to the Natahala Gorge.

The scenery was breathtaking and the company sublime.






























Can you believe Scarlett took this photo?  She is quite the little photographer at 7 years old.  This is at Clingman's Dome, Great Smoky Mountain National Park.  Jackson is getting so big.


















The fireplace in the Fryemont Inn is huge.  Scarlett looks dwarfed next to it.















All in all, it was the perfect way to spend a weekend.

No comments: