This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Currently...-

1.  listening to the sound of doggie nails on the floor.
2.  eating some red hot candies that my thoughtful husband brought home to me.
3.  wishing that I had more time to spend with my family and less doing "drudge" work.
4.  wearing my Columbia cargo shorts, Skechers, and sea foam green tank top.
5.  feeling excited about moving some items out of our house.
6.  weather is humid, warm and partly cloudy with temps in the upper 80's.
7.  wanting to be a stay at home mom.
8.  needing to work because right now we need the funds.
9.  thinking about a young couple who recently lost their baby girl.
10.  thankful that God is merciful and still in control.
From giant glass sculpture at Indianapolis Children's Museum.  No reason for it being here other than I like it.

No comments: