This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Friday, September 4, 2009

It's Friday (Thank goodness!)

  • I am so glad that this week is over! It has been a particularly stressful week at work and at home. Not bad, but just stressful.
  • Did I just figure out how to do these bullets? I've tried FOREVER to get this to work. It's working!!
  • Phineas and Ferb are on right now. I am thinking a platypus would make a cool pet. You know, they don't do much.
  • Farmville is more fun when Miss Scarlett plays it with me.
  • UT Football starts tomorrow. Although I am not a huge fan of football, I do enjoy all the hoop-la and pageantry.
Let the weekend begin!

1 comment:

MamaOfTwo said...

Yay Weekend!!! Hope it's a good one.

M.