This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Good Day

Today was a good day. I spent all day with Miss Scarlett - mostly just the two of us. We started the morning off doing laundry. I never knew how exciting laundry was. Scarlett loved helping sort clothes, spray stains, and toss in the washer. And getting to put in the detergent, well, let me just say that she was almost as giddy as she is when she gets Chinese Potstickers.

We decided to grab a quick lunch at McDonald's. (Those Happy Meals tend to make her happy.) Then we took off for a birthday party of a little friend from church. There was a Hello Kitty, Hannah Montana theme going there. Too funny. I highly recommend partying at a children's museum. Great idea!

Hubby's alma mater had a win today. That always makes for a happy hubby. He came home from the football game glowing - both figuratively and literally, as he was sunburned. I doused him with white vinegar, and he was a happy man. Smelly, but happy.

We took Scarlett to Party City to let her peruse the Halloween costumes. So far, she will not commit. I see another Mulan Halloween in our future. Or maybe Dora the Explorer.

Today was not an exciting day, but it was fun. Sometimes it's the little things that make for memorable times.


No comments: