This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Camping Fun

Miss Scarlett and I went camping this past weekend with several members of my husband's family (Hubby was working). It was such a blast! Swimming, fishing, eating food cooked over a fire...aaahhh, that is the life! We came home exhausted, sunburned and sore, but we loved every minute of it. I am so thankful that my in-laws are such totally cool people.

The funniest part was that we were camping on a point at the lake while some sort of bass tournament was going on. Bass boats were flying up and down the lake at all hours of the night. One crazy boater was spotlighting (Can you say "illegal"?) and woke us up at 4 a.m.! We made the best of it by stoking our fire back up and eating marshmallows.

Here a couple of the kids' photos...










Cousins and Best Buds... Sure, I'll drive!


No comments: