This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!



Ok, so the title shows my age. Miss Scarlett went to Build-A-Bear. If you have a kid in your life under the age of 12, you know all about B-A-B. The kids get to stuff and dress a stuffed critter of their choice. The animal itself is not all that pricey, but the accessories are what get ya.


Anyway, Miss Scarlett was playing around with the box her bear came in (note: the BOX, NOT the bear). She decided she was a robot. So, she went around all day saying, "I am a robot...I am a robot."


So I guess it is true. You can buy your kids anything under the sun...price being no object. What will they do? They will play with the box. Sigh...

No comments: