This is my life...a series of dreams come true on a daily basis. Join me as I run down my dream - maybe you will find your dream in the process.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Third Kid?

The other day, Scarlett, Jackson and I were on the way home from work and daycare when the following conversation took place:

Scarlett: "I can't wait until we get the third kid."
Me: "What third kid?"
Scarlett: "The third kid from China.  You know, we need another kid."
Me: "We can't get another child, honey.  We have all we can handle now."
Scarlett: " Oh.  That's too bad."

Honestly.  Where does she come up with this stuff?  I would love to adopt again - from China or anywhere, for that matter.  Unfortunately, since Hubby and I being are of the "older" rank and file and are as broke as Potter's goat, kind of precludes that from ever happening.  But I still think about it.  And obviously, I am not alone in that.

1 comment:

MamaOfTwo said...

I like the way she thinks!!! :)

And, I still think about it, too. Would love to add a 3rd child to our family. Just don't quite have the faith, anymore, that it will be possible. Doesn't hurt to dream, though.

Go Scarlett!

Love, M.